Join the team!
Do you want
to make a difference?
We are proud to be a part of the innovation revolution in the transportation industry. Our solutions are efficient, practical, social and forever evolving around real needs. If you have the talent, experience and drive to be part of the change, come breathe our fresh mountain air and join our family of dedicated professionals.
Moovex is searching for a new CTO to join our exciting ride in the innovative mobility ecosystem.
We’re looking for team players with entrepreneurship in their veins and algorithms in their dreams.
Someone who strives for excellence yet understands the dynamic nature of a startup. Creative, flexible, with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Provide leadership, develop objectives, oversee budget and roadmap for company’s R&D department
- Plan, develop and direct the architecture and development of new products and improvement existing products
- Lead the developers team and expand it as we move forward
- Work together with members of the senior management to support cross departmental goals such as sales, support, Business Development
- Oversee the company’s general technology needs, recommend best practices, implement and support
- Full stack developer, 7+ years of experience, web, mobile, big data, machine learning
- Team management experience
- Mobility and transportation product experience is an advantage
- Proven delivery capabilities
Required Experience: 7+ years
Upload C.V. (Please note: pdf only)
Dev Ops Manager
As a DevOps manager, you will enhance production quality and oversee new infrastructure planning and execution (hands on), using leading technologies. You will have a key role in helping Moovex scale its transportation optimization platform to support clients and major projects in multiple global locations.
- Planning and implementing cloud based infrastructure
- Identifying and integrating new automated solutions to enhance operations
- Day to day management and monitoring of infrastructure
- Improving our back end resiliency and ability to scale fast
- AWS – deployment, enhancement, scale
- Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes & EMC.
- Experience in scaling operations globally
- Team player, able to work cross departments and see the big picture
- Creative, adopter of new technologies
- Self motivator, able to plan, execute and deploy best practices
- Problem solver – fast, simple, elegant
Required Experience: 3+ years