Do you want to make a difference?
We are changing the way people commute all over the world. Our solution is more efficient, practical and fun, while making the world a greener place to live in. If you have the talent, experience and drive to make this happen, come breathe our fresh mountain air and join our intimate family of dedicated professionals.
We are searching for a new R&D Manager to join our exciting ride in the innovative mobility ecosystem.
We’re looking for team players with entrepreneurship in their veins and algorithms in their dreams.
Someone who strives for excellence yet understands the dynamic nature of a startup. Creative, flexible, with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Provide leadership, develop objectives, oversee budget and roadmap for company’s R&D department
- Plan, develop and direct the architecture and development of new products and improvement existing products
- Lead the developers team and expand it as we move forward
- Work together with members of the senior management to support cross departmental goals such as sales, support, Business Development
- Oversee the company’s general technology needs, recommend best practices, implement and support
- Full stack developer, 7+ years of experience, web, mobile, big data, machine learning
- Team management experience
- Mobility and transportation product experience is an advantage
- Proven delivery capabilities
Required Experience: 7+ years
Upload C.V. (Please note: pdf only)
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We are seeking an experienced full-stack developer for a full-time role working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up company. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with excellent problem solving and technical expertise who can work as part of a cohesive team to deliver iterative value and take part in the company’s most important and exciting projects.
Excellent self-learning and self-working capabilities
Fluent and current in HTML5, CSS3, Json
Experience with RESTful web services design, development and integration into web applications.
Experience with Entity Framework
Core understanding of database design/concepts and development experience in SQL Server.
Good communication skills and the ability to understand requirements.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Quick learner and self-managed
Required Experience: 2-3 years